Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pork Chops & Mushrooms

Hi again,
I have been in Blog world and I found this Recipe at Stary Stitches.  So I thought that I would share, I love crockpot recipes and this one will be great I am sure.  Stray Stitches acutally has AMAZING pictures of this on her Blog.

Pork Chops and Mushrooms

Ingredients

4 boneless pork chops, ½-inch thick
½ medium onion, chopped
4-oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
3 Tablespoon red wine
10 ¾-oz can golden cream of mushroom soup

Directions

1. Place pork chops in greased slow cooker. Top with onions and mushrooms.
2. Combine soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, wine and mushroom soup. Pour over mushrooms.
3. Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

Personal Notes – From STRAY STITCHES

1. Reheats well

2. Original recipe called for 2 medium onions, sliced but the first time I made it with that much onion, the onion was all we could taste

No comments:

Post a Comment